Mon-Thur: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Fri: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
1100 McCullough Ave Suite 300
San Antonio, TX 78212
Phone: (210) 271-3204
About South Texas Cardiology Specialists
South Texas Cardiology Specialists serves the cardiology needs of greater San Antonio. Whether you are located within city limits or in its surrounding communities, our group has an office nearby to help you. We currently have offices in the downtown San Antonio area at Methodist Metropolitan Gateway, Briggs Ave on the Southside, Heart Plaza at Methodist Texsan Hospital, Castroville, Devine, Floresville, Jourdanton and Seguin.
Our experienced general cardiologists, interventional and peripheral vascular interventional cardiologists, and cardiac electrophysiologists specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease, peripheral vascular disease and heart rhythm disorders.
Some common procedures and conditions treated are:
- Advanced Cardiac Imaging
- Arrhythmia Monitoring and Evaluation
- Advanced EKG Interpretation
- Angioplasty (Balloon, Cutting Balloon)
- Atherectomy (Rotablator)
- Biventricular Devices
- Cardiac Catheterization & Intravascular Ultrasound
- Blocked Arteries
- Cardiac Device Implantation and Management
- Cardiac Rehab
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Exercise Physiology and Pharmacologic Stress Tests (Nuclear and Echocardiographic)
- Heart Attack
- Hypertropic Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Disease
- Invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring
- Non-Invasive Cardiology
- Percutaneous Coronary Interventions
- Preventive and Therapeutic Adult Cardiovascular Medicine
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Stent Placement
- Rotational Stress and Nuclear Stress Testing and Interpretation
- Syncope/Fainting Syndromes
- Valve Disease
We are accepting new patients. We look forward to meeting you!