Mon-Thur: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Fri: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Closed 4/10/20 for Good Friday
1583 Common Street Suite 105
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Phone: (830) 660-1722
Fax: (830) 609-1965
About Stephen Carey Cardiology and Associates
Stephen Carey Cardiology and Associates provides general and adult cardiology services for New Braunfels and the Northeast San Antonio corridor.
Stephen Carey, MD, PhD, FACC has served the San Antonio and New Braunfels communities since 1996. Dr. Carey is well known as much for his expertise in adult cardiology and heart rhythm disorders as he is for his tireless dedication to his patients.
Denisse M. Sangha, MD, MBA, MPH also practices general cardiology, and has a special interest in women’s heart disease and pre- and post-partum cardiac issues. She is fluent in English and Spanish.
Some common procedures and conditions treated are:
- Adult Cardiology
- Advanced EKG Interpretation
- Arrhythmia Management
- Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
- Cardiac Device Management
- Cardioversion Defibrillation
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Defibrillator management
- Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization
- Elective Cardioversions
- Heart Attack
- Heart Disease
- Heart Disease in Pregnancy
- Invasive and Non Invasive Cardiology
- Preventive and Therapeutic Adult Cardiovascular Medicine
- Pulmonary Artery Catheter Placement
- Stress Tests (Exercise & Pharmacologic)
- Stress Test Interpretation (Nuclear & Echocardiographic)
- Temporary Pacemaker Placement
- Transesophageal Echocardiograms
- Women's Heart Health
We are accepting referrals and new patients, and look forward to meeting you!