Adults with congenital heart disease face unique challenges as a result of their complex medical and surgical history. Dr. Madan leads a team of physicians and surgeons who share his passion for making a difference in the lives of these patients with congenital heart defects.
Facilitating the transition from pediatric to adult congenital heart care, our Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ACHD) Program, led by Medical Director and Board-Certified Adult Congenital Heart Disease Cardiologist Dr. Pankaj Madan, offers seamless, multispecialty care at Methodist Heart and Lung Institute.
This integrated ACHD program includes outstanding cardiovascular subspecialty expertise in congenital heart surgery, interventional cardiology, clinical cardiac electrophysiology, minimally-invasive valve repair and replacement, advanced heart failure and transplant cardiology and pulmonary hypertension management.
- Adult Congenital Heart Association
- Web Booklet: Adults with Congenital Heart Defects
- Cardiology Clinic Of San Antonio Patient Education
- Congenital Valve Defects
- Atrial Septal Defect
- Ventricular Septal Defect
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Anomalous Pulmonary Veins
- Coarctation of the Aorta (CoA)
- Ebstein’s Anomaly
- Pulmonary Artery Stenosis
- Tetralogy of Fallot (TOF)
- Congenitally corrected transposition of great arteries
- Transposition of great arteries after Mustard or Senning repair
- Contraception in women with congenital heart disease
- Pulmonary hypertension and congenital heart disease